Dr. R. P. Vashist - PREVENTIVE MEDICINE SPECIALIST
Professional : M.B.B.S (1973),M.D.(Preventive &Social Medicine) 1982.
SPECIALIZATION : T.B and HIV AIDS
- Leadership course on Tobacco Centre, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, USA (2008).
- Completed numerous training courses on disease control ,human resource management.
- Attended many workshops in India and other countries.
- Attended many training of trainers programme to act as key trainer
- Recipient of prestigious Delhi State Award from the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi 2007-08 for meritorious services in the field of health care in Delhi.
- Prestigous Sanskriti Prathisthan Award for outstanding contribution to fight against Tuberculosis in the NCT of Delhi 2007.
- Numerous annual awards from Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Delhi Medical Association(DMA) including IMA Doctor of the Year (2005) and DMA Chikitsa Ratan (2010).
Summary Of Experiance : 38 years of experience, with demonstrated expertise of working as Primary and Secondary Health Care clinician for 15 years with the Government of Himachal Pradesh , and Public Health Specialist executing numerous prestigious national public health programs some of them supported/partnered by the international and bilateral agencies; with demonstrated success stories and impact for the prestigious Capital City of India and the State of Delhi. The success stories of the RNTCP Delhi, Smokefree Delhi, Tobacco Free Commonwealth Games -2010 and H1N1 containment in Delhi are internationally acclaimed ones.
Other Particulars :